Our Mission Statement: “To provide high quality prosthetic and orthotic services, and to apply
innovative solutions to complex problems.”
In fulfillment of this mission, we affirm and commit to the following:
- To produce lower and upper extremity prosthetics using state of the art sockets and components, providing advanced patient mobility features.
- To offer orthotic care for patients of all ages and disabilites, including stroke, spinal cord injury, neuromuscular trauma, and pre- and post-operative spinal orthoses.
- To respect those whom we serve as persons of dignity and worth regardless of race, sex, creed, or social status.
- To provide prompt service.
- To selectively pursue the highest standards of technical excellence, appropriate to the needs of our community.
- To seek involvements in innovative organizational forms of patient care.
- To provide a team approach to rehabilitation which includes the physician, physical therapist, and practitioner working together for patient success.
- To seek to be a strong and cost-effective organization.